HP envy series notebooks are HP's product line positioned in the high-end market
Since its launch, HP envy series notebook has won the favor of consumers with its exquisite appearance design and incomparable portability of traditional notebook. As a new member of HP's envy camp, the overall appearance of envy 13 adopts a simple and fashionable style, which is very generous, and the 12.9mm fuselage thickness undoubtedly makes "thin" to the extreme.
This generation of E3 collocation needs attention! No more love for B150
[pconline evaluation] the gossip editor at the beginning doesn't say much. Everyone who will click in knows what God u is! We made a prediction when we first reported e3v5
Durex of notebook! HP envy 13 new product evaluation
So far, the PC industry has made great progress in product technology, performance, workmanship, experience and the richness of product line.
Inte blocks manufacturers for help? E3-1230 V5 first test!
[PConline evaluation] the gossip editor at the beginning doesn't say much. Everyone who will click in knows what God u is! We made a prediction when we first reported e3v5
In China, the iPhone is far from perfect as you think
In recent meals, I found an interesting phenomenon: 80% of the people at the dinner table are using iPhones, and the remaining 20% include mobile phones of other brands.
Want to know more?
Call or email us.